Digital signage and IPTV are fast becoming integral for bars and clubs. It’s increasingly important to get a loyal customer base and to join local marketing activities. The Streamvision team understands the needs of your venue, whether it’s a nightclub, sports bar, RSL, Leagues Club or bistro.
Streamvision Bars and Clubs is a customisable solution that keeps venue patrons engaged and entertained through the latest IPTV and Digital Signage technologies. In doing this, Streamvision can boost customer satisfaction as well as staff communication and efficiency.
Total control of your content
- Create your own list of TV and music channels to match you venue’s theme and your guests’ expectations
- Easily display your content with digital signage. No more overworked IT staff, unnecessary hardware or complex cable management.
- Illuminate your Bar of Bistro with Digital Signage displaying Menus, drinks and specials. Decrease your dependence on wait-staff with automated ordering.
- If your venue offers Wi-Fi, we make sure your guests are seeing a unique, branded mobile device portal
- Send out emergency alerts and maximize the safety of your venue
Streamvision reduces cost by including all these features as well as infrastructure, cabling, maintenence and management all within the one system.
In addition, our solution has the Foxtel seal of approval, so you can be sure you’re getting the most out of your subscriptions.
Last but not least, all these can be applied all your properties, and run from a single point of management.
If you’re ready to move into a digital era of entertainment and signage, we’re ready to help you take that step!
“When digital signage can be integrated with DJ sound systems, SMS text-to-screen, audio video, and lighting the experience is not only greatly enhanced, but it eventually becomes expected by the audience.” – Digital Signage Blog
“29.5% of customers find digital menus influential for purchase of product”
“1 in 5 people make an unplanned purchase after seeing items featured on digital screens”