At Streamvision we value our staff as much as, if not more than, our business. Our team members enjoy coming into work every day because we have a fun, modern, welcoming environment – we even have some cool, classic arcade games.
We are a company that provides amazing solutions for a number of different industries, including hotels and hospitality, bars and clubs, and student accommodation. Our clients enjoy a range of products and services which are innovative, reliable and first class, but first and foremost they enjoy interacting with Streamvision because of our top-notch service. We know our success is directly correlated to our staff so we put a lot of effort into people development.
We can ensure that we’ll do our best to provide an amazing environment conducive to your growth. We’re looking for amazing talent to invest in and help our company move into an increasingly global market.
Two of our biggest values are People Power as outlined above, and Exchange in abundance. Exchanging in abundance is about providing more value than you are provided with. We exchange in abundance so that our customers, staff, partners and everyone else we interact with feel like they receive much more value than they expected. If these are the kind of values you have personally, then we want you on our team!
- Develop business leads, establishing relationships and closing deals.
- Understand, update, and maintain contracts.
- Forecasting future income.
- Document lead information and contacts in our CRM database.
- Research and target new accounts and leads within organisations.
- International and Domestic travel will be required from time to time.
- You role will cover sales from Southern Sydney down to Adelaide.
- Proven success in similar outbound solutions selling role preferred
- A natural ability to build relationships with people
- An understanding of hardware and software solutions is critical though deep technical knowledge is not.
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Previous experience working with CRM tools