We are seeking a new sales professional to join the team to assist with our continued growth.
Reporting to our Division 2 Business Development Manager, your role will be to establish new relationships within our target markets, demonstrate our products and assist prospects with understanding the benefits Streamvision Solutions can provide them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop business leads, establishing relationships and closing deals.
- Understand, update, and maintain contracts.
- Forecasting future income.
- Document lead information and contacts in our CRM database.
- Research and target new accounts and leads within organisations.
- International and Domestic travel will be required from time to time.
- You role will cover sales from Southern Sydney down to Adelaide.
- Proven success in similar outbound solutions selling role preferred
- A natural ability to build relationships with people
- An understanding of hardware and software solutions is critical though deep technical knowledge is not.
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Previous experience working with CRM tools
We are looking for a quick thinker, someone who can quickly assess a situation and provide insightful application of our solutions for maximum benefit of the prospect. Do you fancy yourself someone who is a great conversationalist, always on topic and able to assess a situation quickly? Are you trustworthy, loyal and able to work well with a growing team?
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that working for Streamvision is a fun and energetic experience. We encourage ideas and support our staff with personal development. We enjoy our Friday afternoon balcony drinks and team meetings, and our occasional team building outings.
If this role sounds interesting, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the tools required to fulfil your position. You will need to provide a reliable car and a go-getter attitude.